CELEBRATING 56 YEARS TOGETHER
* Congratulations to Anthony McPherson from Buncombe County (Asheville) NC as the October Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Congratulations to Marty Clary in receiving The Salvation Army 2016 Distinguished Service Award, given by The Salvation Army National Commander Col. David Jeffery.
* Official national poverty data have long been calculated using a single dimension: income. At best, income statistics provide only a hazy picture of the actual conditions facing the hungry, the homeless, the unemployed, and the underemployed. The Human Needs Index (HNI) introduces a new, multidimensional way to measure poverty and its effects. The key lies in the street-level knowledge of The Salvation Army, one of the country’s largest nonprofits delivering a safety net of services to those in need. Click Here
* DHQ is proud to announce their newest partnership with Comet. They will be our Divisional Membership Tracking system in 2017.
* Congratulations to Rebecca Hall from Sumter SC as the September Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Need a bus for programs? We have a great vendor that might be able to help you: http://www.sonnymerryman.com/usedbus.html
* Congratulations to Porsha Snowten from High Point NC as the August Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Need the NEW Club/Community Center Membership Application: Click Here
* Check out the 2016 Camp Walter Johnson Videos: Click Here
* Need Program Material for your After School: Click Here
* The Salvation Army North & South Carolina Division is proud to announce a collaborative effort with the National Caucus and Center of Black Agin, Inc. (NCBA) to offer job training opportunities thorough out central North Carolina. For more information: Click Here
* Congratulations to The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs of Davidson County, Thomasville Unit. This award is the HIGHEST Education award that the NSC Division gives out. The Building Bridges Award is based on Average Daily Attendance of those that participate in REACH and the Average GPA improvement.
* Check out the Fraction Calculator & Percentage Calculator that can help your members be successful in math. Click Here
* Check out the High Lights from the State of NC Youth of the Year Competition that Asheville hosted: Click Here
* After School Alliance 3pm Campaign and Resources: Click Here
* The 2016 Salvation Army Song Book Online: Click Here
* Say Thank You by recognizing one of your valued employees through The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs and Chartered Community Center Employee Recognition Program. CLICK HERE for nomination form.
* Did you know that Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Salvation Army Southern Territory has had an agreement since 1938? Click Here
* SPARK - Countering Childhood Obesity (Free Webinars): http://www.sparkpe.org/physical-education-resources/webinars/
* CHECK OUT THE UPDATES OF THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 2017-2018. Click Here. Make sure you see what your Members can participate in around the Division.
* Check out our Carolinaclubs Facebook page: Click Here
* Do you have an Effective Plan for discipleship? Check out the FREE curriculum: Click Here
* How to build a stronger Council & Staff to better serve your Club mission. Click Here
* The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club members speak out on, "Why They Go To The Club." Click Here
* Get Supplies and Equipment from the North Carolina & South Carolina Surplus Property Department: NC Click Here or SC Click Here
An official home page of The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation.
Copyright 2004, The Salvation Army. All rights reserved.