CELEBRATING 58 YEARS TOGETHER
* Click here to access The Salvation Army Registration Portal (Camp Doc's): Click Here
* Need to Set Up a TEEN TECH Zone? Find YOUR RESOURCES by Clicking Here
* Check out the 2018 Cheerleader video. Click Here
* Congratulations to Stacie Lowery from Davidson County NC as the December 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers
* Congratulations to Danielle Wynter, from Charlotte NC as the November 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers
* Congratulations to Samantha Cheatham, from Aiken SC as the October 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Mark your calendar, Boys & Girls Clubs of America Southeast Leadership Conference will be held in Atlanta February 21-23, 2018.
* Congratulations to The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Charlotte as the NC 2017 Board Team of the Year for the NC Area Council.
* Check out the 2018 Hoops Council promotional video. Click Here
* Learn More about Office 365. Click Here
* 10 Stories. 88 pages. Each story has 5 devotionals. Download the entire Story Bible for FREE! Click Here
* Check out the 2017 Camp Walter Johnson Club/Community Camp Videos: Click Here
* Congratulations to Titiana Aguilar, from Charlotte Marsh Road as The Salvation Army Divisional Youth of the Year and the NC Boys & Girls Club Youth of the Year!!!!
* Official national poverty data have long been calculated using a single dimension: income. At best, income statistics provide only a hazy picture of the actual conditions facing the hungry, the homeless, the unemployed, and the underemployed. The Human Needs Index (HNI) introduces a new, multidimensional way to measure poverty and its effects. The key lies in the street-level knowledge of The Salvation Army, one of the country’s largest nonprofits delivering a safety net of services to those in need. Click Here
* Need the NEW Club/Community Center Membership Application: Click Here
* Say Thank You by recognizing one of your valued employees through The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs and Chartered Community Center Employee Recognition Program. CLICK HERE for nomination form.
* Did you know that Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Salvation Army Southern Territory has had an agreement since 1938? Click Here
* CHECK OUT THE UPDATES OF THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 2018-2019. Click Here. Make sure you see what your Members can participate in around the Division.
* Check out our Carolinaclubs Facebook page: Click Here
* The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club members speak out on, "Why They Go To The Club." Click Here
An official home page of The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation.
Copyright 2004, The Salvation Army. All rights reserved.