CELEBRATING 56 YEARS TOGETHER
* Register for Camp Walter Johnson: Click Here
* Congratulations to Titiana Aguilar, from Charlotte Marsh Road as The Salvation Army Divisional Youth of the Year and the NC Boys & Girls Club Youth of the Year!!!!
* Check out the 2017 Hoops Council Video. Click Here
* Congratulations to Faye Little from Winston Salem as the March 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Congratulations to Teresa Carter from Kinston as the February 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Girls Gamesroom Tournament has been moved to October. More information is to come...
* Congratulations to Juanita Mercer from Wilson NC as the January 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* REGISTER TODAY for the 2017 Hoops Councils to get Early Bird pricing: Click Here
* Congratulations to Marty Clary in receiving The Salvation Army 2016 Distinguished Service Award, given by The Salvation Army National Commander Col. David Jeffery. Check out the Article in the Southern Spirit. Click Here
* Congratulations to Brandon Lomax of Davidson County for being recognized as the 2017 Martin Luther King Man of the Year" by the Martin Luther King Social Action Committee!
* Congratulations to Robby Burnett from Burlington NC as the December Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Official national poverty data have long been calculated using a single dimension: income. At best, income statistics provide only a hazy picture of the actual conditions facing the hungry, the homeless, the unemployed, and the underemployed. The Human Needs Index (HNI) introduces a new, multidimensional way to measure poverty and its effects. The key lies in the street-level knowledge of The Salvation Army, one of the country’s largest nonprofits delivering a safety net of services to those in need. Click Here
* Need a bus for programs? We have a great vendor that might be able to help you: http://www.sonnymerryman.com/usedbus.html
* Need the NEW Club/Community Center Membership Application: Click Here
* Check out the Camp Walter Johnson Videos: Click Here
* Need Program Material for your After School: Click Here
* The Salvation Army North & South Carolina Division is proud to announce a collaborative effort with the National Caucus and Center of Black Agin, Inc. (NCBA) to offer job training opportunities thorough out central North Carolina. For more information: Click Here
* Say Thank You by recognizing one of your valued employees through The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs and Chartered Community Center Employee Recognition Program. CLICK HERE for nomination form.
* Did you know that Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Salvation Army Southern Territory has had an agreement since 1938? Click Here
* CHECK OUT THE UPDATES OF THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 2017-2018. Click Here. Make sure you see what your Members can participate in around the Division.
* Check out our Carolinaclubs Facebook page: Click Here
* Do you have an Effective Plan for discipleship? Check out the FREE curriculum: Click Here
* How to build a stronger Council & Staff to better serve your Club mission. Click Here
* The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club members speak out on, "Why They Go To The Club." Click Here
* Get Supplies and Equipment from the North Carolina & South Carolina Surplus Property Department: NC Click Here or SC Click Here
An official home page of The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation.
Copyright 2004, The Salvation Army. All rights reserved.