CELEBRATING 58 YEARS TOGETHER
* Click here to access The Salvation Army Registration Portal (Camp Doc's): Click Here
* Congratulations to Sherri Henderson from Burlington NC as the February 2018 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers
* 2018 Hoops Council Winners and Video: https://youtu.be/paH1ECsHyJIClick Here
6 to 9 First Place Durham
6 to 9 Second Place Charlotte
10 to 12 First Place Charlotte
10 to 12 Second Place Spartanburg
13 to 15 First Place Spartanburg
13 to 15 Second Place Burlington
CHEER First Place Raleigh
CHEER Second Place Conway
* Congratulations to BJ Williams from Winston Salem NC as the January 2018 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers
* Need to Set Up a TEEN TECH Zone? Find YOUR RESOURCES by Clicking Here
* Learn More about Office 365. Click Here
* 10 Stories. 88 pages. Each story has 5 devotionals. Download the entire Story Bible for FREE! Click Here
* Official national poverty data have long been calculated using a single dimension: income. At best, income statistics provide only a hazy picture of the actual conditions facing the hungry, the homeless, the unemployed, and the underemployed. The Human Needs Index (HNI) introduces a new, multidimensional way to measure poverty and its effects. The key lies in the street-level knowledge of The Salvation Army, one of the country’s largest nonprofits delivering a safety net of services to those in need. Click Here
* Need the NEW Club/Community Center Membership Application: Click Here
* Say Thank You by recognizing one of your valued employees through The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs and Chartered Community Center Employee Recognition Program. CLICK HERE for nomination form.
* Did you know that Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Salvation Army Southern Territory has had an agreement since 1938? Click Here
* CHECK OUT THE UPDATES OF THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 2018-2019. Click Here. Make sure you see what your Members can participate in around the Division.
* Check out our Carolinaclubs Facebook page: Click Here
* The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club members speak out on, "Why They Go To The Club." Click Here
An official home page of The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation.
Copyright 2004, The Salvation Army. All rights reserved.