CELEBRATING 56 YEARS TOGETHER
* Congratulations to The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Charlotte as the NC 2017 Board Team of the Year for the NC Area Council.
* Check out the 2018 Hoops Council promotional video. Click Here
* Learn More about Office 365. Click Here
* Congratulations to Anjali Das Gupta, from Burlington as the September 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* 10 Stories. 88 pages. Each story has 5 devotionals. Download the entire Story Bible for FREE! Click Here
* Get started Early on the Divisional Annual Review Process: Click Here
* Congratulations to Sharon McIntyre, from Winston Salem as the August 2017 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Register for the Boys & Girls Club COED Games Room Tournament October 14, 2017: Click Here
* Check out the 2017 Camp Walter Johnson Club/Community Camp Videos: Click Here
* Congratulations to Titiana Aguilar, from Charlotte Marsh Road as The Salvation Army Divisional Youth of the Year and the NC Boys & Girls Club Youth of the Year!!!!
* Congratulations to Brandon Lomax of Davidson County for being recognized as the 2017 Martin Luther King Man of the Year" by the Martin Luther King Social Action Committee!
* Official national poverty data have long been calculated using a single dimension: income. At best, income statistics provide only a hazy picture of the actual conditions facing the hungry, the homeless, the unemployed, and the underemployed. The Human Needs Index (HNI) introduces a new, multidimensional way to measure poverty and its effects. The key lies in the street-level knowledge of The Salvation Army, one of the country’s largest nonprofits delivering a safety net of services to those in need. Click Here
* Need a bus for programs? We have a great vendor that might be able to help you: http://www.sonnymerryman.com/usedbus.html
* Need the NEW Club/Community Center Membership Application: Click Here
* Need Program Material for your After School: Click Here
* The Salvation Army North & South Carolina Division is proud to announce a collaborative effort with the National Caucus and Center of Black Agin, Inc. (NCBA) to offer job training opportunities thorough out central North Carolina. For more information: Click Here
* Say Thank You by recognizing one of your valued employees through The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs and Chartered Community Center Employee Recognition Program. CLICK HERE for nomination form.
* Did you know that Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Salvation Army Southern Territory has had an agreement since 1938? Click Here
* CHECK OUT THE UPDATES OF THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 2017-2018. Click Here. Make sure you see what your Members can participate in around the Division.
* Check out our Carolinaclubs Facebook page: Click Here
* Do you have an Effective Plan for discipleship? Check out the FREE curriculum: Click Here
* How to build a stronger Council & Staff to better serve your Club mission. Click Here
* The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club members speak out on, "Why They Go To The Club." Click Here
* Get Supplies and Equipment from the North Carolina & South Carolina Surplus Property Department: NC Click Here or SC Click Here
An official home page of The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation.
Copyright 2004, The Salvation Army. All rights reserved.